The firm's design philosophy is listening to a clients needs and resolve with efficient aesthetic design. Influence by the client style and desires are the center of design. Architecture is understood and visualized in the office before construction begins. Mr. Carnes has a personal design interest in contemporary shapes and materials as well as industrial design.
Archicad by Graphisoft is the program used in our office. From the first lines drawn, an instantaneous 3-dimensional representation and database of materials is provided.
• Fourth year Foreign Studies Program, Versailles, France
• Bachelor of Science/Architecture, University of Illinois
• Master of Architecture, University of Houston
• Licensed Architect since 1988
• Florida License no. AR12305
• Montana License no. 8943
• NCARB license no. 42308
• BC Architects, Inc. was incorporated in Stuart, FL in 1990